ST. PETE BEACH – The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce will host its inaugural Festival of Trees event Saturday, Nov. 24, at various locations.
The chamber recently announced that a portion of the proceeds will be charitably donated to Tampa Bay Watch.
The Festival of Trees is family-friendly. Visitors will be able to vote for their favorite tree and donate to Tampa Bay Watch while getting into the spirit of giving through holiday music and treats. Companies who would like to participate should register in advance, choose a level of sponsorship, and will receive a tree to decorate. The decorated tree will be displayed at a location of their choosing for the enjoyment of visitors and public auction.
Food, beverage, and retail vendors should reserve booth spaces in advance to be a part of the Christmas market during the festival at a location of their choosing.
The event will take place at the following locations:
• City of St. Pete Beach Community Center, 7701 Boca Ciega Drive, St. Pete Beach
• Madeira Beach City Center, 300 Municipal Drive, Madeira Beach
• Treasure Island Community Center, 154 106th Ave., Treasure Island
• Town of Indian Shores Municipal Center, 19305 Gulf Blvd., Indian Rocks Beach
• ?City of Indian Rocks Beach, 1507 Bay Palm Blvd., Indian Rocks Beach
For information about Tampa Bay Watch, visit tampabaywatch.org.
For information about the event, email Emily Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for something?